Saturday, April 4, 2009

Cecile Goes Camping











Cecile went to our wooded acreage with us to stay in the cabin for a weekend. The days were cool, while the mornings were chilled and foggy. I spent quiet time at camp while the family and visiting friends went hunting. The camp provided lovely rustic backdrops like this washtub hung on the side of the cabin.

This was my first experience photographing dolls with a decent camera. I LOVE it! The close-ups are so clear! I need to spend time with the other girls and get them online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blythe (and Doll Customizing) on YouTube

Blythe by Ashton Drake and me!

Blythe by Ashton Drake and me!
dress for Gina Garan's fundraiser: handpainted, bubbled skirt, satin ribbon sash, "waterdrop" necklace by me, ivory tights, aqua shoes

Dress #2 for Manna Energy fundraiser by Gina

Dress #2 for Manna Energy fundraiser by Gina
straightened skirt, removed sleeves, beaded waistline, sparkle glaze on bodice and hem. Ballet shoes, "waterdrop" necklace by me, bottle of water

Dress #3 for Gina

Dress #3 for Gina
spraypainted and splattered! fake fur leggings over black ankle boots, "tattoo" headband, not shown: "waterdrop" necklace

Dress #4

Dress #4
ribbon and bead edging on skirt, matching headband, matching red shoes, "waterdrop" necklace

Dress #5

Dress #5
handpainted and drizzled with a glaze, "waterdrop" necklace, aqua boots