Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Madame Alexander dolls from McDonald's


I adore these Happy Meal dolls with their little sleepy eyes! I have three times this many, but something's gotta give! I will sell or give off the others. I picked the "Little Girls" and HAD to keep my Mickey Mouse couple! The one on the right in the bottom-middle cubicle is one I customised. I made the dress and bonnet.
The upper-right level is miscellaneous figures: a cute birthday ferry, an anime character in back, a Marx Campus Cutie (unpainted), a Licca figure, and a teeny Sailor Moon-ish figure. They are just bits of fun I have come across. I might move them and keep a feeeew more Madame A's!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blythe (and Doll Customizing) on YouTube

Blythe by Ashton Drake and me!

Blythe by Ashton Drake and me!
dress for Gina Garan's fundraiser: handpainted, bubbled skirt, satin ribbon sash, "waterdrop" necklace by me, ivory tights, aqua shoes

Dress #2 for Manna Energy fundraiser by Gina

Dress #2 for Manna Energy fundraiser by Gina
straightened skirt, removed sleeves, beaded waistline, sparkle glaze on bodice and hem. Ballet shoes, "waterdrop" necklace by me, bottle of water

Dress #3 for Gina

Dress #3 for Gina
spraypainted and splattered! fake fur leggings over black ankle boots, "tattoo" headband, not shown: "waterdrop" necklace

Dress #4

Dress #4
ribbon and bead edging on skirt, matching headband, matching red shoes, "waterdrop" necklace

Dress #5

Dress #5
handpainted and drizzled with a glaze, "waterdrop" necklace, aqua boots